£36000 - £43000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is an exciting fixed-term role, sitting within the Retention team in Direct Marketing, within our client's Fundraising Directorate. The post of Senior Direct Marketing Officer will play a key role in supporting the work of the Retention team and wider DM team to help the organisation to reach challenging targets. The specific purpose of this post is to further develop and implement strategies for the Retention Programme and to line manage members of the team.
- Line manage members of the team to ensure that individual objectives and development opportunities are met.
- Contribute to the planning process for the direct marketing team, taking the lead in reviewing and re-forecasting specific retention programmes.
- Contribute to the development of a retention strategy that maximises income from regular giving or cash supporters and delivers outstanding supporter experience - ensuring all aspects of the strategy are implemented.
- Research and present recommendations for strategy development to the Direct Marketing Manager (Retention) and implement as agreed.
- Analyse performance of direct marketing campaigns and the overall programme, identifying opportunities for optimising results and implementing as agreed.
- Work with the Fundraising Strategy and Knowledge team to deliver analysis and insight that contributes to the objectives of the direct marketing team.
- Working closely with the team, oversee the day to day management and delivery of programmes across a full range of media in line with planned budgets and targets, ensuring campaign deadlines are met.
- Lead the overall development of specific areas of the programme to deliver outstanding supporter experience, including test development, build, management and ongoing analysis.
- Campaign management and delivery, as required, for dedicated areas of the programme. This will include briefing and day to day management of external agencies, overseeing email and mail copy and artwork development through approvals to final print, production/ broadcast and developing telemarketing scripts and/or SMS copy.
Responsible for the smooth management of data processes within the programme. This includes:
- Briefing the internal data team both in writing and verbally for complex data selections
- Regularly monitoring and checking data outputs for accuracy and to ensure they meet brief requirements
- Reporting on data quality to programme stakeholders
- Reviewing campaign performance and strategy using data to inform programme and supplier management
If this role would be of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number listed above.