£30000 - £35000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join this international charity as a Senior Direct Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, management and delivery of a portfolio of campaigns as well as continuing development of a new supporter journey.
Key duties within this position include:
- To project manage a range of direct marketing campaigns, which have substantial income & expenditure budgets
- To assist the Manager in the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for future activity
- To support the manager with the development of annual direct marketing plans and their implementation
- To monitor budgets on a monthly basis and forecast income and expenditure, including reporting on monthly budget variances
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience of project managing a range of direct marketing campaigns
- Understanding of and an ability to manage and monitor budgets
- Experience of selecting data and the principals of data segmentation for use in direct marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a range of people at different levels of the organisation and with different target markets
Closing Date: 30th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.