£45k per year
almost 3 years ago
This household name charity with an extremely successful fundraising team is recruiting for an interim Senior Direct Marketing Manager who will continue to grow income from direct marketing, as well as donor numbers, during a period of maternity leave; and manage a team of talented direct marketing fundraisers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a sector leading, award winning fundraising team!
Key duties within this role will include:
- Provide line management and leadership to a team of direct marketing fundraisers
- Set, monitor and manage the overall direct marketing team budget including reporting and reforecasting
- Generate maximum net income through the creation and management of a coordinated plan of direct marketing campaigns across a range of media channels and audiences including regular giving and donor appeals
- Develop direct marketing strategies and associated financial forecasts
- Develop and nurture a wide range of relationships internally and externally
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience of leading a large charity direct marketing programme across a range of channels
- Significant experience of developing and managing a legacy and in memory giving fundraising programme
- Proven experience of database marketing, including targeting and complex segmentation
- Proven experience of assessing and managing risk of fundraising campaigns and organisational reputation in the context of communicating with individuals across the UK
- Significant experience of successfully motivating, leading and developing high performance teams
- Strong experience of managing and implementing direct marketing campaigns using external agencies or internal teams including the ability to brief, critique and analyse plans, activity and results
- Excellent written and oral and interpersonal skills with experience of adapting communication style to suit a wide range of audiences
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.