Are you ready to make a meaningful impact? I am currently working with a national disability charity as they look to recruit a dedicated Senior Direct Marketing Executive within their acquisition team. In this post you'll play a crucial part in achieving our ambitious goal of raising over £30 million, focusing on acquiring 100,000 regular giving supporters this financial year.
Job Title: Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Salary: £32,500 - £38,400
Location: Home based
Charity Cause: Disability
As the Senior Direct Marketing Executive, you'll lead supporter acquisition campaigns across various channels, including face to face, door to door, telephone and online. Your mission is to recruit 100,000 regular giving supporters, contributing to their ambitious target. Collaborate across the fundraising team, supporter marketing, fundraiser training, and compliance partners to ensure exceptional supporter experiences and meet compliance standards. You will work with external agencies to ensure targets to recruit new supporters are reached while ensuring a great supporter experience.
Who You Are:
- Hands-on experience in fundraising or marketing with significant impact
- Broad experience in individual giving within the charity context, delivering campaigns across a range of marketing channels
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory issues in charity fundraising
- Strong digital skills and familiarity with agile values and principles
- Skilled at managing stakeholder relationships for long-term value
If you're ready to make a difference and feel you have the experience they are looking for apply now.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.