£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest homeless charities as a Senior Direct Marketing Executive, you will take responsibility for the strategy, planning and delivery of stewardship and supporter journeys.
The culture within this team is supportive and friendly, you will manage your campaigns from end to end and work with a great level of autonomy.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To be responsible for management of stewardship campaigns, building a detailed supporter journey
- To work on an exciting fundraising product, promoting this via various channels
- To work with other teams ensuring they are involved and supporting the campaigns
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of traditional direct marketing approaches.
- Experience of key marketing principles and techniques, including copy writing, creative development and online campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, with the desire to provide fantastic supporter experiences
Closing Date: 29th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.