£34k - 36k per year
over 3 years ago
This innovative and dynamic cancer charity based in central London is currently recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Executive for a six month contract. The post holder will be responsible for overseeing the development and management of campaigns. This is a strategic role and you will work on a cross-organisational taskforce driving forward best practice.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To oversee the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer strategies and excellent supporter experience
- To oversee the management of campaigns through Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Digital and other appropriate channels
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all campaigns against campaign objectives & strategic KPIs
- Manage relationships with different areas of the charity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of DM campaign management
- Experience of setting and managing budgets, monitoring results and financial performance in income and expenditure
Closing Date: 20th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.