City of London, London
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
A highly regarded and well established international development charity based in the city are currently actively seeking a bright, switched on and highly capable Senior Direct Marketing Officer to look after their Acquisitions.
The role is responsible for the implementation, management and delivery of acquisition campaigns and welcome programme activity. Covering all channels including offline and digital to achieve new donor targets and retain more new donors through the welcome programme.
Key tasks and responsibilities for this position will include:
* Manage and drive recruitment of regular givers and cash givers to grow income and supporter volumes, in a multi-channel programme.
* Manage relationships with agency partners executing acquisition campaigns
* Full campaign management and execution in line with prescribed deadlines. This includes briefing agencies, sourcing content, managing data, copy development, proofing, briefing stakeholders, campaign analysis and reporting, managing costs and invoice processing.
* Monitor and report on budgets and assist in building future expenditure and income targets.
* Work closely with the Communications & Digital team, to ensure campaigns are in line with brand guidelines, and integrated seamlessly with supporter retention.
* Work closely with the Retention team to implement a nursery programme aimed at transitioning new donors to retained donors and improving retention rate.
* To work closely with the Data Team and agency partners to review direct marketing acquisition campaigns and ensure that information is used to maximize future income.
* Deliver strategic projects, within key performance indicator targets, that contribute to the development of the charity's donor acquisition strategy. Consistently analyse results, interpret trends, and provide recommendations on strategic marketing direction.
* To ensure that campaigns are where possible integrated or co-ordinated thematically, creatively and/or by target audience to maximise impact.
The successful candidate will have extensive direct marketing experience with a proven track record in donor acquisition - specifically DRTV, digital and offline channels and will be a results driven individual - able to achieve income targets, manage budgets and forecasting. Strong project and campaign management experience will also be vital to the ongoing successful completion of this role.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you and you have the necessary skill set and experience please submit to TPP Recruitment your most up to date CV and contact details today.