£33245.00 - £40821.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP is currently working with a large children's charity based in Central London.
They are seeking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Officer. You will be responsible for scoping and planning digital marketing campaigns and projects for their individual giving team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Development and implementation of effective donor recruitment campaigns. Integration of digital marketing whenever relevant, as the lead channel or as a supporting channel in wider marketing campaigns and for new products launch.
- Manage a range of digital channels, including PPC, display, email, affiliates and social media.
- Manage digital campaign budgets, monitoring, reporting and take action to manage any variances. Responsible for the recruitment of and delivery of income from those channels and donor recruitment activities you manage.
Your experience will include :
- A proven track record of managing successful, large-scale digital marketing campaigns from conception through to delivery.
- Strong background in managing digital marketing channels including email, search, online advertising, affiliate programmes, social media and mobile.
- Experience in developing email strategies for campaigns and creating email supporter journeys to increase conversion rates on emails.