West London, London
Up to £33500 per annum
10 months ago
This fantastic medical charity based in West London are looking for a digital marketer to join their team. Within this brand new role you will be playing a key role in the project management development of the charity's new website. You will be the UK lead on the global website project redevelopment, and working with stakeholder both internal and external to see the project through to completion. Further to this, you will also be leading on the CRM development project that they will be undertaking later on this year. You will also be working with the wider digital marketing team, to maintain the charity's digital presence and ensure that they are gaining maximum engagement via their digital channels.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced digital professional
- Have strong experience in both digital project and digital campaign management
- Up to date digital knowledge (CMS systems, email marketing software, CRM systems, social media management tools, PPC, Google analytics etc.)
- Experience of project management a website redevelopment is highly desirable
- Have strong stakeholder engagement experience
Please note applications are being accepted and interview invites on a rolling basis.