Up to £18.13 per hour
about 2 years ago
I am working with a very well-known Health Charity based in Central London, who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Officer on a temporary basis for a period of 10 weeks.
Here you will enjoy responsibility for the day-to-day management of their social media channels, providing an engaging experience for the charity's supporters and those affected.
- Develop their social media channels to build and maintain a supportive & engaging environment for those affected
- Effectively plan, deliver and manage social media activity
- Create inspiring, engaging content that meets brand guidelines and use their tone of voice, working with the creative and content teams as required
- Identify opportunities for capturing and sharing stories and experiences relevant to the needs of their audiences, turning these into compelling content
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Officer, taking a collaborative approach to the development of campaigns across social media channels
This is a great opportunity for candidates who have a good track-record and passion for developing and managing social media channels and communities. If you have experience of managing and coordinating multiple cross-channel projects and of working to brand guidelines to produce content, we'd love to hear from you. This is an ideal role for those of you with excellent copy-writing and proofreading skills.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71352MC - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP