£32.9k - 37.5k per year
almost 4 years ago
This national children's charity are looking for a digital marketer to plan and deliver digital campaigns across their website and digital channels. You could be doing this in the private or public sector - an ideal role for someone wanting to transfer from an agency to an in house role. Or are you a digital marketer looking to develop your skill set?
- Experience of engaging with audiences across a range of online channels including social media, email marketing campaigns, and website.
- Experience of running and monitoring digital campaigns
- Experience of managing media agencies
- Experience of working with individual giving teams would be highly advantageous.
- Experience using web analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour
- Experience of writing and editing content for a wide range of digital media including social media, website and blogs.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.