£37,000 - 37,744 per year
over 2 years ago
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will play a key role in planning and defining a digital plan specifically for paid digital activity. This charity support people who have worked in the armed forces and their families. This role is key to driving quality traffic to the charities website and digital channels. As a digital professional you will be equipped to further the work that this charity is doing by bringing your experience in optimizing PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing and optimisation of the user journey whilst focusing and delivering on the ROI.
You will have worked in a role previously where you have delivered results through working with the digital and marketing strategy. You will have managed paid digital campaigns, optimised user journeys and conversions. It is essential that you have demonstrable experience of integrating web, social media, content and email marketing plans.
- Define and deliver digital plans
- Constantly improving and developing digital marketing platforms
- Lead on developing user journey and conversions
- Develop and implement affiliate digital marketing plans
- Working with Digital and Marketing teams develop the ongoing digital strategy
Please apply if you match these skills and proven skills and a results driven focus to bring to this role.