£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
28 days ago
TPP is currently working with an environmental who provide reporting to organisations globally, to manage their environmental impact. They are seeking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will report into the Head of Marketing, and will be the dedicated digital marketing professional and will provide support to help our client achieve their goals. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a progressive and growing organisation with a global presence.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Lead and support the development, implementation and evaluation of integrated multi-channel global communication and marketing plans, inputting digital expertise.
- Oversee and manage digital marketing channels.
- Bring digital expertise to ensure coordinated approach to all planning and activity that requires digital channels.
- Plan and execute paid social campaigns, search, email campaign set up, digital display, online partnerships and use digital marketing analytics and research to measure all activities.
- Working with internal colleagues execute on digital marketing plans in key markets eg Asia, Europe, LatAm etc.
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include :
- 6 years + digital communications and digital marketing experience.
- Strong experience and proven success of developing, implementing and evaluating highly successful cross-channel digital marketing strategies in a B2B environment.
- Extensive experience in promoting content on a wide range of digital and traditional platforms;
- Experience writing compelling copy for marketing collateral including webpages, emails, case studies, etc.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.