City of London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Are you a senior digital marketing professional looking for your next opportunity?
If so, an education charity whose aims are to raise standards in education so more young people get the best start in work and life are looking for a Senior Digital and Marketing Manager.
Digital marketing and communications play a critical role in helping the organisation drive forward their strategy supporting the UK become a world-class skills economy, recognised as a global leader in developing world-class apprenticeships and skills helping employers to create high-quality jobs for young people.
This is an exciting new opportunity to play a vital role in the team leading on the marketing and promotion of their wide-ranging activities, building brand profile and reputation by driving successful engagement with their key audiences
As the Senior Digital and Marketing Manager, you will lead on the marketing and promotion of charity's activity aligned to their strategic messaging and positioning, drawing primarily on digital marketing channels - organic and paid.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop product/project marketing plans for the organisational activities
- Developing comprehensive digital marketing strategies to foster audience engagement using organic and paid for channels including email marketing and social media advertising.
- Working with key suppliers including marketing and PPC (pay per click) agencies.
- Manage and develop their website.
- Overseeing and delivering design, technical and microsite developments.
- Overseeing/creating new pages and update content.
- Managing analytics.
- Ensuring UX testing and development.
- Working with the Content Manager and Web and Content Officer and colleagues across the organisation to ensure that content and visuals meet standards/functionality.
- Overseeing the creation of engaging and relevant content to share on our social media channels.
- Managing the phased delivery of a recent Social Media review (e.g., increased segmentation).
- Monitoring website traffic, audience engagement, conversion rates, KPI targets, advertorial spend ROI.
- Manage, support, and motivate allocated staff to successfully deliver activities/tasks.
- Carry out any other duty as may be reasonably assigned that is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility. Any significant changes will be made in consultation with the post holder acknowledging experience, education and ability
Your experience will include:
- As the Senior Digital and Marketing Manager, you will have experience of planning, managing, and developing digital, marketing, and social media strategies
- Experience of technical and content website development
- You will have experience of working cross-organisationally to generate content
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of working in the education sector
- Experience of line management
- Detailed knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practice
- Full grasp of digital marketing disciplines
- Demonstrable track-record of growing online marketing ROI for email, SEO, PPC advertising and affiliates
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Strong project and time management skills
- Familiarity with key software including MailChimp, WordPress, photoshop and sprout social
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about raising standards in education to enable young people to get the best start in life
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and 400-500-word cover letter by the 14th of August 2022.
Shortlisting will take place the week commencing 15th of August with interviews to be arranged within that week and the following week.
It will be a 2 stage interview process with the 1st being an informal chat with the hiring manager and the 2nd being a more formal interview with a panel of 2-3 senior management.
We look forward to your application
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.