£33000.00 - £34000 per annum
3 months ago
TPP is currently representing a leading health charity who are seeking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their dedicated digital marketing team based out of their head office in London.
They are going through an exciting stage of their development with the creation of a number of new campaigns along with a shift in their revenue generating strategy.
This is a broad digital marketing role but you will have specific responsibility for being the lead for all our clients' PPC activity as well as managing multi channel digital campaigns.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Day to day management of low tier PPC activity.
- Restructure and continually improve our clients' Google PPC account to ensure their advertising is visible to more people who need their help.
- Manage the Google Grant which is awarded by Google to charities for search engine marketing.
- Aligning the in house PPC activity with larger PPC campaigns managed by our client's media agency.
- Delivering smaller multi-channel paid for digital campaigns (digital display, social, mobile etc.).
Your experience will include :
- Experience in the organisation and structure of PPC accounts
- Extensive knowledge of planning and buying PPC across all major search engines
- Extensive knowledge of how PPC aligns with SEO.
- Experienced planning campaigns across social, display, vod & other paid digital channels
- Experienced working with team members to deliver relevant objectives & related KPIs to agencies