£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
almost 4 years ago
A growing international animal welfare charity based in London is currently looking for a Senior Digital Fundraising Officer to join their fundraising team in their head office in Central London.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maximising income generation through digital channels, while providing an outstanding digital experience to supporters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing online fundraising campaigns, programmes and activities, supporting income targets and KPIs.
- Devising and project-managing all income-generating social media posts and advertising.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of fundraising and e-commerce microsites.
- Managing all pages within the fundraising section of the website, plus developing and maintaining landing pages.
- Managing all donation tracking tools including pixel tracking and Google Analytics
- Working with external agencies to develop digital marketing strategies for maximising income from the charity's digital platforms.
You should have extensive experience of working with RSM/payment gateways, and generating income via social media and digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You will have worked with content management systems, with some experience of developing/managing a Word Press website, plus leading digital marketing programmes, including Google AdWords, content marketing and search engine optimisation.
Ideally, you will have worked with agencies on the development of websites and microsites, and have experience of using analytical tools, including Google Analytics, to evaluate performance of digital media.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.