Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP is currently working with an international charity whose aim is to improve the lives of working animals. They are seeeking to hire a Senior Digital Fundraisin Officer to join them for a 12 month fixed term duration.
You will be responsible for the implementation, management and delivery of digital campaigns to support our client's Direct Marketing strategy across retention and acquisition activity, to achieve new donor and net income targets.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Support delivery of campaigns including new donor acquisition, welcome communications, retention, engagement and other ongoing digital development. These campaigns may be purely digital in nature or integrated with offline activity such as DRTV.
- To manage paid search accounts for digital fundraising campaigns including PPC and execution of paid social media to support acquisition and retention KPIs
- Research and help to implement innovative methods of bringing new financial supporters on board using digital and social media platforms
- Manage and track digital fundraising activities using Google Analytics to enable full reporting and analysis reporting regularly on performance and identifying improvements
- Supporter journey development and audience engagement from website contact to email engagement
- Monitor and report on budgets and assist in building future expenditure and income targets.
- Work closely with the Communications & Digital team, to ensure campaigns are in line with brand guidelines, and integrated seamlessly across channels
- Work in collaboration with the Communications digital team in order to maximise digital fundraising plans and exploit opportunities available to our client eg. Online platforms, websites, social media, etc.
Your experience will include :
- Extensive digital fundraising or digital marketing with a proven track record supporting campaigns across acquisition and retention activity.
- Highly experienced in paid search campaign management
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing and key drivers of integrated campaign success across digital and offline channels, such as drivers of response for DRTV and digital.
- Results driven individual - able to achieve income targets, manage budgets and forecasting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable working with complex data
- Strong project/campaign management experience
- Experience of working with and managing 3rd party suppliers and agencies.
- Good working knowledge of GDPR and fundraising regulations