£31k - 32k per year
over 3 years ago
Are you looking to take the next step in digital fundraising?
This health charity are looking for a digital fundraiser who is looking to take the next step in their career to plan and deliver digital fundraising content across their website and digital channels.
You could be doing this in the private or public sector - an ideal role for someone wanting to transfer from an agency to an in house role.
This is an exciting opportunity to take a step up in your career and take a lead in the organisations digital strategy. They are looking for someone with excellent digital skills as outlined below.
- Experience of engaging with fundraising audiences across a range of online channels including social media, email marketing campaigns, and website.
- Experience of working with ecommerce/online trading products.
- Experience of writing and editing content for a content driven website.
- Experience using web analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour
- Experience of PPC, HTML, CSS, Raisers Edge, SEO, Mailchimp (or dotmailer) and Drupal.
- Experience of writing and editing content for a wide range of digital media including social media, website and blogs.