£29000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Amazing opportunity to work as a Senior Digital Fundraiser for one of the most successful fundraising teams around.
TPP's Fundraising and Development team are currently working with one of the most well-known children's charities around as they look to recruit a Senior Digital Fundraiser. This role sits within their Individual Giving department and will be focused on improving and delivering their digital fundraising programme.
Job title: Senior Digital Fundraiser
Charity type: children's charity
Salary: £29,000 to £38,000 depending on location
Location: London with home working or full home based
* You will develop effective acquisition campaigns, these will include donor recruitment, individual giving, lottery and gifts in wills.
* Manage and improve on their digital content across their website, online shop, and social medial channels.
* Play a part in their planning and delivery of mass fundraising campaigns, these will be delivered through a range of channels including Facebook, paid search, and other digital channels.
* You will manage all agencies and supplier of their activities, writing briefings, developing creative and evaluating their activities.
* Play a part in the budgeting and forecasting of the performance of their fundraising activities.
* You will have worked within digital fundraising, experienced in delivering successful digital direct response campaigns
* Experience of working alongside external agencies/suppliers
* You have a good understanding of paid search, paid social and the best practices in digital content.
* Proven ability to plan and deliver projects from end to end within agreed deadlines.
* You will be confident in presenting fundraising ideas, pitching to a range of audiences and updating on campaign progression.
If you feel you have the skills they are looking for to succeed in this position and would like to talk further about this opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply within.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.