Up to £35000 per annum
5 months ago
December / January
A lovely animal charity is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Fundraiser to join their team.
You will report into the Head of Fundraising and collaborate closely with teams across the company. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the digital strategy at the organisation. Including the planning, execution and evaluation of digital campaigning and fundraising activities for the growth of digital audiences.
As the Senior Digital Fundraiser you will be responsible for evaluating the digital performance, forecasting and reforecasting digital income and expenditures, as well as keep up to date with key digital trends and knowledge in the not-for-profit and for-profit industries.
In addition, you will deliver lead generation campaigns recruiting new audiences through a range of digital platforms such as online petitions, email, and social media.
You will be responsible for the website maintenance and write, edit and design the copy.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience with analytics and ideally some online petition platforms knowledge.
- Passion for the animal sector.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, with an eye for detail.
- Any knowledge of German or Dutch is an advantage but not required.
- A proactive, energetic and strong communicator who is results-oriented.