£32000.00 - £36000 per annum
11 months ago
This leading UK based charity is looking for a Senior Digital Content Officer to join their team. Reporting into the Digital Content Manager, you will help plan, deliver and optimise creative content for their various websites, digital assets and apps. This post will also be checking and editing copy from other contributors to ensure it is on brand, relevant and fits with the charity guidelines. You will also lead on content for the campaigns for the charity including Christmas campaigns. This is an excellent step for an experience digital content professional who is looking to take a lead in the content strategy for a national organisation.
This is an exciting post that will involve working with the wider digital team to enhance their digital presence, and supporting on digital elements on all campaigns and products.
The appointed candidate will have experience of:
* Significant experience producing and editing engaging and quality content (copy and video) for websites and other digital channels.
* Experience of keyword research and using search tools.
* Experience of working with multiple stakeholders across a business.
* Experience using content management systems.
* Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multitask and manage a busy workload.
* Experience of using Google Analytics or other web analytic tools.
* Good knowledge of digital marketing and current trends.