City of London
£36426.00 - £40797.00 per annum + Additional benefits
about 1 month ago
Calling all Digital Analysts!
Would you be interested in working with a leading international Christian based charity which focuses on a wide range of humanitarian and homelessness issues? If so, they are looking to hire a Senior Digital Analyst to join a on a permanent contract
You will work for a world renowned, social action charity whose army of volunteers help millions of people across the world with their front-line work with homelessness, food banks, educational and job opportunities.
As the Senior Digital Analyst, you will develop the infrastructure of our digital platforms and help improve the reach and quality of digital outputs through data and insight. You will provide first class service to the rest of the organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead on digital analysis and implementation to improve and optimise data capture and data-driven decision making
- Owning and managing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search console, OneTrust, setting up dashboards for regular reporting to stakeholders and undertaking regular audits.
- Work with the fundraising and wider teams and agency to optimise user journeys.
Your experience will include
- Excellent analytical and good technical skills with advanced and extensive knowledge and experience using web tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio and other analytics software.
- Highly experienced in use of CMS ideally Drupal.
- Experience working within a digital or fundraising team to improve their website and digital channels.
This is a great role for someone to work with an organisation who's diverse, front-line work helps millions of people globally.
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV along with a 400-500 word supporting statement and successful candidates will be invited interviews in the first week of February 2022
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.