£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
About the role
An international not for profit organisation that helps companies and cities disclose their environmental impact is hiring for a Senior Development Officer.
As the Senior Development Officer for Governments, a key aspect of your role will be providing key support to deliver the global government funding strategy focused on national, bilateral and multilateral government agencies capable of supporting the organisation's work globally. You will have strong administrative and superb writing and communication skills. You will be an independent thinker who can help build out and grow the government funding portfolio.
You will conduct prospect research of government institutions and partners for consortia as required, and will support effective fundraising applications in response to calls for proposals from government and institutional donors, including compiling inputs from technical specialists, undertaking research, support budget development and drafting key components of bids as required. You will also coordinate compliance and due diligence of new partners with colleagues from the Grant management, Finance and Legal teams. As well as this, you will provide quality assurance support to Project leads preparing the donor reports for grants awarded.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Relevant experience or university degree in international development with a focus on business development / institutional fundraising
* Prior office/administration experience and strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail ad ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
* Excellent IT skills
* Creativity and a desire to innovate
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
* A strong ability to understand and develop budgets
* Self-motivation and the ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently. as well as function as a member of a team with staff across multiple locations globally.
This role offers flexible hybrid working options, along with generous benefits including 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, generous non-contributory pension provision, annual discretionary bonus (depending on company performance), Employee Assistance Programme, life assurance, training and development, and many other benefits.
I am reviewing CVs as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.