£40,000 to £43,000
almost 3 years ago
This respected UK disability charity is recruiting for a Senior Development Manager to lead and manage its Relationship Fundraising team; a fast growing team responsible for income from corporate partners, major donors, and trusts. This is an opportunity to manage a talented team of four and to lead on corporate and major gifts programmes.
Main responsibilities within this role will include:
- To set, manage and monitor the team’s annual income and expenditure targets, reporting on and forecasting as necessary
- To lead on the development and implementation of team strategy to maximise income for the charity from major donors and corporate partners
- Manage the team effectively including retaining and coaching staff to develop skills and provide motivation
- To manage, develop and implement engagement, cultivation and stewardship strategies for your own portfolio of supporters and partners and to support the team to do the same
- Work alongside the Senior Management Team to manage relationships with key trustees and senior volunteers within the charity’s network
- Lead on corporate new business development activities and develop relationships with senior individuals within the corporate sector
A key position within the team, the charity is looking for applications from candidates who:
- Have experience of securing significant ongoing support from, and managing relationships with, high net worth individuals including senior people within the commercial sector
- Experience of winning and managing corporate partnerships
- Experience of developing and delivering fundraising strategy
- Experience of leading a team including experience of motivating, managing and developing staff
- Has first class relationship management skills, and excellent new business skills
- Has a solid understanding of the UK business landscape
- Has excellent interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills
Closing date: 5th May 2016
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.