£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Hybrid Working
16 days ago
The Institute for War and Peace Reporting is looking for a Senior Development Manager to join them to raise significant funds from statutory and institutional bodies across Europe and the US. In this role you will have the opportunity to work in an organisation that empowers local voices to drive change in conflict, crisis and transition.
Working with programme managers, the Senior Development Manager will develop winnable ideas to submit, leading the development of high-quality proposals.
In exchange for your effort and experience, you will receive:
- £45,000-65,000 depending on experience
- Flexible hybrid working
- Collaborative, flexible team mates
To be successful in the role of Senior Development Manager you will need:
- Significant experience of securing statutory income at six figures or above
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to build long lasting and effective relationships
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to build compelling bids
- The ability to think creatively and critically whilst managing multiple projects
If you think you could do this role, and you have the skills required, please get in touch.
To apply, please send a CV for the attention of Frederick Hillinger at TPP Recruitment, and he will follow up with more information about the role, the recruitment process and answer any questions you have. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a further discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.