Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
A social welfare and disability charity are looking for a Senior Designer on a six month basis to work with teams across fundraising, communications, and the wider team to create solutions and messaging that communicate the brand identity of the organisation. You will design for print, website, social media, and a variety of different marketing collateral.
So what are we looking for from you?
* Extensive experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Graphic Design, Interactive and multi-media.
* Able to lead on creative design and production of all materials.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
* Experience with branding and guidelines.
* Knowledge of some CMS and updating websites.
This is ideal for those of you who have advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Previous graphic design experience will be key and you will also have a "can-do" attitude with the ability to handle high volumes of work and prioritise workflows.