Do you believe in the power of data to drive positive change and enhance engagement? Do you hold strong knowledge of Raiser's Edge and are used to reviewing and streamlining business processes, including developing process improvement? Do you have a background in data planning and analysis?
TPP are recruiting a dynamic and experienced Senior Database Officer to join our client, a well-established Higher Education institution.
- Pension Scheme.
- Annual leave: 33 days + 9 closed days.
- Sickness: 6 months full pay, 6 months half pay.
As a Senior Database Officer, you will play a key role in implementing strategic approach to supporter and alumni data, whilst ensuring the successful day to day management of the database. Also, your understanding of a fundraising environment and knowledge of Raiser's Edge will be essential for the development of activities supporting access to education and raising philanthropic funds to support extensive world class research.
- Provide strategic insights and development of the Raiser's Edge database.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and protocols to streamline and guide data entry and fulfilment.
- Create complex data segments for various campaigns and initiatives.
- Support the timely stewardship of donations and Gift Aid claims.
- Conduct regular audits and data cleansing to maintain database integrity.
- Generate accurate statistical, analytical, and financial reports.
- Manage compliance with GDPR, Freedom of Information Act, PECR, and other relevant regulations.
- Handle and resolve complaints tactfully and sensitively.
- Deliver training on database standards and procedures.
- Draft user and training guides for non-technical end users.
- Oversee online presence and integrations with third-party providers.
- Track metrics related to website functionality.
- Analyse data trends and patterns through data mining.
- Segment data for targeted marketing and fundraising appeals.
- Experience in Raiser's Edge database management in a fundraising context.
- Strong understanding of using a database for relationship marketing.
- Experience in data planning, analysis, and campaign management.
- Understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and data use in fundraising.
- Ability to build key strategic relationships.
- Prioritisation of workloads in the face of conflicting demands.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear back. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so, if you are keen to apply, then please do so today!
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.