£32000 - £38000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Senior Database Officer/Manager - 6-month contract
Are you an experienced database manager seeking a new role? Our client a leading youth charity, who support over 100-member organisations.
The data team is small, and this role will be taking a lead and manage all data using Raiser's Edge, therefore you will need prior experience using this CRM, including import and export data records, make routine data selections using RE queries for campaigns, and able to produce reports and support with data analysis. There is also a potential that you will be required to line manage a data assistant.
The post holder is the internal expert on Raisers Edge and will have responsibility for ensuring the database is developed and maintained as a key resource for the fundraising team.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases including Raisers Edge
- Highly computer literate and able to use Microsoft applications to a high standard
- Knowledge around data compliance (GDPR and PECR) and understanding of its requirements and how it impacts the database
- Good knowledge of creation of new report formats and extraction of data to suit user requirements
- Experience of dealing with external and internal clients and managing a relationship with Blackbaud
- Sound interpersonal skills, being able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with departmental and other staff
- Analytical and investigative thinking skills and proactive response to identifying problems and developing solution
£32-35k - depending on level experience could be negotiated