£16 - £18 per hour
5 months ago
Senior Raiser's Edge Database Officer - Temporary
Our client a leading homeless charity are seeking some interim covering the database team, this role is providing support while the manager is on parental leave, the role will be working on a remote basis, but ideally candidates will be London based to be able to occasionally go into the office if required.
The purpose of this role it to ensure the data in Raiser's Edge is accurate, appropriate and up to date; to ensure that each department has the information it needs to maximise income and support.
Day to day responsibility include, regular data imports using Import-O-Matic and MS Access, manage the regular provision of data to the Individual Giving team, acting as a point of contact for database users seeking support, support with regular data flow to marketing and supporter care, support to external agencies and suppliers relation to data. This role is to support in the absence of the manager so will need to be able to work on own initiative and have all the required skills to fulfil the post.
- Competent user of Raiser's Edge at an advanced level, including imports/exports/quires
- Ideally previous experience of Import-O-Matic
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel & Access
- Understanding of Gift Aid rules and processes
- Understanding of data protection principles.
- Understanding of basic statistics and analytics
- Methodical approach and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of manipulating large data sets, specifically running de-duplication or validity checks
- Experience working with Fundraising teams
Role: Data Marketing Officer/Manager
Location: London - Remote based
Employment Type: Temporary - 2 months - Starting Oct
Salary/rate: £16 - £18ph
Working hours: 35pw
CLOSING DATE: 18th Sept