£32,866 - 37,496 per year
about 3 years ago
Senior Database Marketing Executive - 6 Month Contract
Our client a large children's charity are currently seeking an experienced Senior Database Marketing Executive to join there growing team on a 6 month basis starting ASAP.
Short description of role
The role of Senior Data Analyst is in the Supporter Experience Department within the
Database Marketing and Insight team, working with the supporter database on a daily basis to
- Expert supporter selections and segmentation
- Accurate and relevant information about how campaigns are performing
- Analysis which can effectively guide our donor development and recruitment activity
Knowledge and experience
1. Substantial database/direct marketing experience for carrying out
campaign selections and analysis
2. Substantial experience either of Faststats, the smartFOCUS suite of
software or of a similar campaign selection and analysis tool
Skills and abilities
- Highly developed ability to verbally present information, including progress reports, project updates and systems briefings to a range of audiences in a clear, accurate and confident way to achieve desired outcomes.
- Highly developed written communication skills to understand, interpret and present complex information in a clear and persuasive way for a range of audiences.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop relationships within an organisation and externally and achieve objectives through these relationships.
- The ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/initiatives to agreed deadlines
Role: Senior Database Marketing Executive
Employment Type: 6 month contract
Salary/rate: £32,866 - £37,496pa
Working hours: full-time