OS Temp Team
about 2 years ago
A leading cancer charity are looking for a Senior Database Marketing Coordinator to support the Individual Giving Team on a Fixed Term basis for 6 months. Based at their Head Office in North West London, you will be sitting in a Marketing Database Team of three supporting fundraising income growth by delivering data requirements for fundraising activities. You will undertake data selections and extracts for Fundraising Campaigns from the databases; manage the implementation of the
data importing & uploading process; run and add insight to data analysis; help improve data integrity and take lead responsibility for the running of quarterly Gift Aid claims.
- To manage the process of selections and extracts in support of all Fundraising activity. This includes agreeing the data brief (including data segments), providing data counts (as directed by Fundraising colleagues), providing data dumps for validation, data cutting, data coding, data file output and upload of communications histories on to databases
- Ensure Campaign managers receive the quantity of data expected, output in the format they and their suppliers need and transferred as agreed.
- Ensure work is delivered to a high level of accuracy and within team Service Level Agreements
- Ensure that there is clear communication back to the campaign manager to minimise problems and maximise opportunities in data selection.
- Ensure there is a systematic and planned approach to managing every selection and extract.
- To manage the transfer of supporter data onto databases, as part of the Fundraising Team’s activities. Specifically: to manage the process of uploading timely and accurate data from Fundraising Team’s campaigns so that all supporter transactions, preferences, contact details and other data are continually updated and always accurate. This includes managing the transfer of transactions every month from multiple external suppliers (e.g. 3rd party data capture bureau, online fundraising agencies, telemarketing agencies, door-to-door fundraising agencies, payroll giving agencies, etc.)
- To continually assess the data needs of the Individual Giving Team and wider Fundraising Team to work to identify improvements to processes that exploit opportunities for simplification and automation, reducing the need for manual intervention as much as possible.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant laws, e.g. correct capture of Gift Aid Declarations, true & proper capture of Data Protection preferences.
- To work with key suppliers to ensure that they offer a secure method to transfer data for Fundraising Team activities.
- To help improve efficiencies in the Fundraising Team by supporting the development of databases to meet the continually evolving needs of the user, including inputting into the testing of any database upgrades.
- To gain and share knowledge to further improve the SSRS reporting suite.
- To run ad hoc analysis reports as requested by fundraisers or heads of teams. To advise where further reporting and analysis could add value.
- To run statistical analysis of data sets to further understanding of target fundraising audiences.
- Provide training for new users on the Fundraising Database and Reporting suite
- To run quarterly Gift Aid Claims through the Fundraising Database
- Experience of selecting and manipulating data from fundraising databases or CRM systems
- Experience of marketing data segmentation and how to target data selections for fundraising campaigns
- Understanding of data protection legislation and how this should be interpreted for fundraising campaigns
- Experience of best practice in importing and exporting significant quantities of data on a daily basis
- Knowledge of analysis and statistical models to add insight to review fundraising campaigns
- Understanding of gift aid and the legal requirements to submit gift aid claims.
- It would be desirable if you had skills in SSRS reporting suite and SQL.
The role is paying £31,100 per annum pro rata. Please apply today!
If you know someone who will be interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.