£39000 - £50000 per annum + pro rata
over 1 year ago
The charity is International. They are looking for an experienced Database Developer who can hit the ground running in their Engineering team, quickly picking up a lot of information about their existing Data Warehouse and be able to contribute to filling the gaps left in their processes, and someone who can also provide data analysis and data management capabilities for the Fundraising Team and wider organisation.
Essential experience required:
- Microsoft SQL Sever
- Data warehouse skills
- SQL and Microsoft Data Tools (SSIS, SSRS)
- Plenty of experience in all the above
- .Net, C# programming skills
- Shell scripting
Cause: International Charity
Role: Senior Database Developer
Employment Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary/rate: £39,000 - £50,000 pro rata
Start date: ASAP
The role is remote until government guidelines state otherwise
- Development, maintenance and enhancement of data processes for Fundraising (and other teams, as required) including
- The creation of data selections / segmentations to support email campaigns and other fundraising activities
- Matching / de-duplication of donor records and supporter data across multiple data sets
- Troubleshooting and remediation of data-related issues across the organisation
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with coding standards and systems development policies and procedures
- Ensure data security and data protection issues are taken into account and raised with the delivery of all solutions
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with if we find them a permanent job.