£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A leading children's charity are looking for an Interim Senior Data Marketing Manager to join their dynamic and dedicated team on a fixed term contract basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide day to day management of the Data Marketing Team contributing and overseeing delivery of the data selection schedule and analysis programme which aims to drive transformational growth, significantly increasing the long-term net contribution of the charity.
You will achieve this through leading the team to deliver a complex schedule of requests by processing selections from initial briefing to extraction from our SQL Server Data Warehouse. You will ensure analysis is carried out to brief and to schedule and to ensure that associated processes and tools (such as the development of our SQL Server Data Warehouse and the maintenance of Data Quality) are managed appropriately. This role would suit an experienced data marketeer who has demonstrable management experience of overseeing a highly skilled team, working in a change environment.
The team consists of two Data Marketing Analysts (responsible also for complex data selections), a Campaign Selection Officer and Data Marketing Administrator. Their focus is to work as value adding partners to the Fundraising teams enabling them to raise as much money as possible whilst also delivering an exceptional supporter experience. You will lead, role modelling and coaching staff delivering against the charity's values.
- Proven experience of delivering data extracts for the execution of mass communications
- Proven experience working with SQL Server in a marketing, membership, retail or fundraising environment
- Experience delivering marketing analysis
- To have experience of change management, its impact and how to support staff.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to explain data principles to non-technical audiences
- Experience managing the delivery of work through third party agencies
- Good understanding of Data Protection principles and how they impact the work of a Data Marketing Team
- Understanding of what makes a good supporter or customer experience
- Experience working with an enterprise CRM system (such as but not necessarily limited to Salesforce, Raiser's Edge, Care or Microsoft Dynamics)
- Knowledge of statistical techniques (including but not limited to logistic regression, cluster segmentation and multivariate analysis)
- Knowledge of programming languages including but not necessarily limited to R
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation tools such as Qlik, Salesforce Analytics Studio or Tableau
They are offering flexibility and a hybrid working arrangement with 2-3 days in the office and the rest working from home. Please apply today!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.