£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
A London charity, has a new opportunity available for an experienced Data professional who is proficient with SQL to join an established team as Senior Data Development Officer. This permanent role offers flexible working including working from home options. You will be working in a team of five and be given the opportunity to grow. The primary purpose of this role is to fulfil all data selection requirements for marketing and fundraising activity.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Data Development Officer:
* Responsible for management and creation of data selections
* Give advice to teams on completing data briefs, segmentation and GDPR
* Maintain and develop segmentation for marketing campaigns, including mail and email
* Be responsible for creating and maximising quarterly gift aid claims
* Lead on performing data cleaning of data warehouse and other data stores
* Ensure that data quality is maintained and continually improved on an ongoing basis
* Support and assist with the data migration to the new CRM
* Assist with the creation of business process documentation and data mapping
It is essential that you are skilled with using SQL and have worked on selections for fundraising campaigns. You will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of Gift Aid. Ability to effectively manage multiple data sets when creating data selections and ensuring that duplication is minimised. Understanding of the importance of accurate data and its management in communicating with and stewarding individuals. Strong experience of using data manipulation tools.
To apply for this Senior Data Development Officer vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74861DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.