£25,000 - 30,401 per year
OS Perm Team
over 1 year ago
An established Regulatory body based in Central London are currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Advice and Information Officer, for an exciting new permanent role .
Main duties for the Senior Customer Advice and Information Officer include:
- Provide feedback and coaching to customer advice officers.
- Monitor and evaluate quality of services delivered.
- Produce statistical information and reports on performance for management.
- Take responsibility for escalated concerns.
- Deliver high standard of customer service on frontline queries.
Essential criteria for Senior Customer Advice and Information Officer include:
- Experience of motivating and coaching a small team.
- Appreciation of the importance of delivering excellent customer advice.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a busy customer focused environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply for this Senior Customer Advice and Information Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59825DW all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.