£29000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This charity supporting women with babies born prematurely or sick is currently recruiting for a Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer to join their team. You will work closely with the Corporate Partnerships Manager to secure new business and manage existing accounts ensuring that partners receive the best account management and raise as much money as possible.
This role is a contract position lasting up to 12 months.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Delivering exceptional account management in support of partnership objectives
- Develop partnerships, introducing exciting fundraising plans that will help maximise income
- Identify and respond to new opportunities within each account and deliver on all programmes of activities
- Support in the production of communications, fundraising and promotional materials for partners
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing a variety of corporate partnerships
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Persuasive and engaging oral and written communication skills
Closing Date: 28th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.