£40k per year
almost 3 years ago
This position is with a leading disability charity who are looking for a successful Corporate Account Manager to join their fundraising team. This role has a strong focus on the development of the Corporate strategy and the maximisation of current partnerships in order to deliver vital income for the charity. This position would suit an individual who is looking to play a leading role in driving high value, complex relationships with corporate partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Development and implementation of operational plans to grow current partnerships
* Lead on high value partnerships in excess on £1million
* Management of direct reports
Key competencies for this position will include:
* Substantial evidence of successful corporate fundraising
* Demonstrable account management skills
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
Closing Date: 28th January 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Daisy on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.