£35k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
One of the leading youth charities is looking for a Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their dynamic and intrepid team. You will be responsible for managing one of this organisation’s flagship partnerships with the financial sector so this will be a great opportunity for professional development.
- Manage a high value existing partnership in order to deliver on partnership objectives and maximise income
- Seek opportunities for commercial activity, such as brand-led initiatives and campaigns, sponsorship and cause-related-marketing within existing accounts
- Line manage one person, ensuring they are inspired and motivated to deliver results from their own accounts
- Build strong relationships with different departments
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A strategic thinker, with gravitas and a determined attitude
- Experience in managing corporate partnerships in excess of £100,000
- Experience managing and motivating others to deliver against target incomes
Closing Date: 18st July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.