£36k - 39k per year
over 2 years ago
This health charity with a great reputation is recruiting for a Senior Corporate Fundraiser to join their team. This role comprises of securing new business and managing existing partners so is a great development opportunity for someone who currently specialises in one area.
You will be responsible for building and uplifting relationships with high-value community groups and managing in-memory funds.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To generate income from both new corporate prospects and effective account management of
existing relationships, utilising the full range of corporate fundraising streams
- To prepare and deliver successful pitches; prepare and submit persuasive written proposals and conduct negotiations
- Line manage one direct report, helping to inspire and motivate them
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable track record of securing and delivering six figure corporate partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to motivate others, mentor and coach them in goal delivery, previous line management would be ideal
Closing date: 30th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.