£39325.00 - £46625.00 per annum
17 days ago
Are you an experienced corporate fundraiser with excellent account management skills? This large animal charity is looking for their next Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager to lead a small team to deliver and grow existing corporate partnerships.
This is an amazing flexible hybrid working opportunity with 1 day per week in office, where you will work in an established team of eight to grow corporate partnership income and deliver impactful and tangible partnerships at this much-loved national charity.
This is a fixed term contract maternity cover role and responsible for:
- Partnership plans being in place for each partner and making sure objectives and KPIs are delivered to
- Ensuring partnerships are achieving their maximum potential through identifying and securing any areas for growth
- Encouraging collaboration across teams and involving internal stakeholders as and when appropriate in the planning and delivery of partnerships
- Ensuring the team build strong and successful partnerships through excellent planned day to day stewardship
- Supporting the new business team in securing new partnerships by attending pitches and inputting into proposals, as well as ensuring smooth handing over of successfully won accounts
- Making sure each partner has the relevant contract in place for partnership activity
- Managing the day to day managing of the partnership budget
- Managing and developing the team, offering specialist guidance through specialist knowledge
The role will suit an exceptional relationship builder who has strong account management experience within a charity setting, and a passion for animals. You will be comfortable with managing teams and budgets. This would be an excellent sidestep for someone wanting to work in a well-established partnerships team for a well-known brand, but equally a step up for an experienced individual to lead a team of their own.
To apply, please send through a CV in response to this advert in the first instance, and a TPP consultant will follow up with information about the role, organisation and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Sema Hussein via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.