£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
5 months ago
SPANA is working exclusively with TPP in their search for a Senior Corporate Fundraising Officer to start ASAP at their offices in London. Competitive salary offered (based on experience).
SPANA was established in 1923 to improve the welfare of working animals in the world's poorest communities, in turn benefiting the communities that depend on them. Around the developing world, over a billion people worldwide depend on animals for their livelihoods, each working animal supporting an extended family of up to 30 people.
In this important new role, you will support the generation of income and other added-value benefits from corporate organisations, both in the UK and internationally. You work will include developing a prospect pipeline and corporate fundraising calendar, making proactive approaches to corporates, supporting pitches and meetings with corporate clients. You will work closely with colleagues from across SPANA, including the Head of Philanthropy, Director of Fundraising and Chief Executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Research and build a clear knowledge of target corporate organisations, to develop and manage a pipeline of future corporate fundraising partners.
- Devise and make approaches to corporate organisations, ensuring each is tailored as appropriate to secure support and position SPANA as a partner of choice.
- Develop and update a corporate fundraising activity calendar, to include timed corporate appeals and charity-of-the-year applications.
- Support the Head of Philanthropy in providing account management to existing corporate partners, to ensure their continued engagement with the charity.
- Organise events, visits, meetings and other appropriate activities to encourage and maintain support from corporates.
If you would be interested in this position, please visit: https://spanajobs.org/ for more information and to apply.
Alternatively, if you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.