£27,182 per year
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
Are you looking for a role where you can manage a delegated portfolio of corporate partnerships?
Do you have proven experience in fundraising, marketing or a sales environment?
Would you be excited by the prospect of researching and developing new corporate fundraising opportunities?
If so, we are currently working on an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a leading support charity as their next Senior Fundraising Executive, in the corporate team. It is a great role for a corporate fundraiser looking to develop a portfolio, or an individual looking to move into the charity sector.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Day to day responsibility for managing an agreed portfolio of corporate accounts
- Researching, identification and development of new corporate fundraising opportunities
- Develop, write and present persuasive and innovative proposals
- Provide thorough and detailed reports on existing and potential donors
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of fundraising. marketing or a sales environment
- Proven track record of corporate account management
-Experience of working to and achieving financial targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Closing Date : November 15th 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.