£33.5k per year
over 3 years ago
This leading children’s charity that supports children and young people across the UK is recruiting for a Senior Corporate Fundraiser to join its growing and successful corporate fundraising team. With very talented leadership in place this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where success is rewarded and recognised, and to work for an amazing cause.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Account management of a range of corporate partnerships including supporting on the delivery of the charity’s flagship partnership
- Undertake new business responsibilities including pipeline planning and building relationships with new contacts
- Build and manage effective relationships with all stakeholders – internal and external – and deliver income targets for individual accounts, ensuring a positive donor experience
- Research, identify and target the most beneficial prospects
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant corporate fundraising experience and experience of meeting income targets
- Experience of corporate account management and of securing new business within a charitable organisation
- Experience of growing income within existing corporate partnerships
- Experience of managing multiple projects and of working effectively to deadlines
- Experience of financial planning and budgeting
Closing date: Monday 30th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Lorraine on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the ref. 57491 in the subject line. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers! All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.