City of London, London
£39600.00 - £40800 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am working with a well-known charity who's aim is to combat poverty. They are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Advocacy Specialist to join their friendly and hard-working team on a fixed-term contract for a period of 8 months.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Partnerships, this role entails extensive cross-departmental working, particularly with Advocacy colleagues but also Research, Policy, Media and Philanthrophy and Partnerships.
- Research the way in which trade policies might impact corporates across different sectors
- Attend and, as appropriate, actively participate in relevant industry events in order to better understand business engagement in trade and gender issues
- Lead the charity's corporate engagement focused on trade and women's rights
- Increase the profile of the organisation, their focus corporates and the wider business community
- Work with the Advocacy team, contribute to the planning, organisation and execution of trade and women's rights-focused events in the UK and overseas
This is an amazing opportunity for those of you who have experience of working in policy and/or advocacy, ideally focused on the corporate sector as well as experience of working for an international development NGO and/or a corporate organisation. If you have an understanding of international development, human rights and have a good understanding of women's rights, this could be the ideal role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J66682AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 31st July
We look forward to hearing from you.