about 3 years ago
This small yet very well-known UK social welfare charity is recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to lead on the successful growth of commercial partnerships within the organisation. Working closely with the Director of Development this is a strategic role that includes line and budget management.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Overseeing the management of key corporate partners including household name supermarkets and banks
- Work strategically with the Director of Development, the Head of Development and colleagues in order to support the aims of the organisation
- Creating long term initiatives and projects to undertake with more complex corporate partners
- Line management of two Account Managers
- Support new business growth and activity
- Meet income targets across a portfolio or corporate accounts through the successful retention, management and development of existing accounts
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant corporate account management experience
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Highest level communication skills with the ability to prepare and produce written reports for external audiences
- Experience of writing proposals to develop key accounts
- Line management experience
Closing date: 22nd January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.