Up to £45000.00 per annum
20 days ago
A membership organisation is hiring for a Senior Compliance Manager to ensure the organisation's compliance with GDPR and all internal policies and procedures. This is a full-time role offering a fantastic package of additional benefits including generous holiday allowance, wellbeing days and programmes, private medical insurance, and flexible hybrid working arrangements.
As the Senior Compliance Manager, you will enable and support all staff to follow relevant policies and procedures and will support the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to ensure that risk is managed robustly throughout the organisation. Your role will involve reviewing, communicating and implementing data related policies and organisational processes, maintaining organisational policies, reviewing, establishing and implementing policy related processes and procedures, and establishing and managing an internal audit function.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Substantial work experience in developing and implementing policy related processes and procedures in mid-size organisations
* In-depth understanding of GDPR and its implications on organisational practices
* Understanding of organisational policies in a charity context.
* Experience in developing data related organisational processes
* Experience of managing or supporting risk management at an organisational level
* Experience of supporting colleagues to ensure best practice
* Ability to lead and manage change
* Able to work effectively, influence with a wide range of colleagues
* Passionate about clean processes and procedures
If this sounds like the role for you, then please do get in touch. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.