Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading charity that supports young people and their families who are affected by sight loss and they have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Senior Community Service Worker.
As a Senior Community Service Worker you will be a key member of the management team providing leadership to 6 Support Workers and will manage a range of services that will help visually impaired young people, increase their feelings of wellbeing, increase their skills with the ultimate goal of achieving independent living.
Key skills and requirements would include:
- Experience of managing multiple complex projects
- Experience of working with young people
- Experience of working to targets
- An understanding of safeguarding issues and requirements in relation to working with disabled young people
- Experience of working with blind and partially sighted young people (desirable)
Closing date = 9 February
For more information or for an informal chat about this opportunity please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org