£26k - 28k per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
This leading aid organisation is recruiting for a Senior Community Fundraiser to join their London office and take on a role of managing the organisation's community fundraisers across the country, including their volunteer groups, smaller trusts and corporate partnerships. This is a great opportunity for an individual with good experience of community fundraising or who has relevant transferable skills to join a prestigious charity.
The key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Proactively working in the community to develop new supporters and fundraising groups
- Ensure excellent stewardship and supporter journeys for donors
- Deliver the organisation?s annual mass participation event across all communities and ensure income growth
- Work as part of a wider team to develop the organisation?s London events calendar
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience of community fundraising or strong transferable skills
- Proven experience of managing supporters to grow income
- Ability to plan and project manage events or project simultaneously
- Experience of preparing, working to, monitoring and reporting on targets and income.
Closing Date: 11th October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.