£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
This lovely health charity with a fantastic culture is currently recruiting for a Senior Community Fundraising Officer who will provide support and encouragement to low-mid value community donors as well as taking a lead on specific projects.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To research, develop and test new fundraising products and events
- Build and maintain relationships with community fundraisers and groups, ensuring they are supported before, during and after their events
- To be responsible for developing integrated journey for donors
- To maintain accurate records on income and, reporting on performance
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in working in a community fundraising environment
- Project-management including monitoring and implementation
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
- Creative and engaging personality
Closing Date: 25th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.