£37000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
This growing and ambitious charity are currently searching for a Senior Community Fundraising Manager to join the team and drive forward growth in income. You will be dynamic and know how to inspire fundraisers and staff.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Identifying new, and building on existing, relationships with individual community fundraisers and regional corporate organisations
- Manage the development and delivery of fundraising products to recruit new supporters
- Develop and oversee stewardship and communication plans with community audiences
- Manager one, undertaking regular one to ones, performance reviews and identifying development requirements
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of delivering and increasing income from community fundraising and recruiting new community audiences
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
- Strong computer literacy skills and charity database skills
Closing Date: 18th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.